The vision of the Ladies of Virtue conference to hold a free annual conference that would transcend all denominational barriers, where women of all nationalities, ethnicities and socio-economic backgrounds would experience healing and restoration in every area of their lives. Below you’ll find answers the questions we get asked most about. If you find that you have a question not addressed, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203 386-9044,
1. Can I register by phone?
Yes, please call 203.386.9044.
2. When is the last day I can register for the conference?
Registration will continue until all spots are filled.
3. Do you have bulk or group registration?
If you are a church or non profit organization needing to register a group of ladies, please send an email to email@example.com. Include in your email your contact information and a complete list of attendees.
4. Is there any way I can track my registration to be sure I completed the registration form correctly?
Once you complete your registration, you will receive an email confirmation which will also serve as your “ticket” for entry. If you have registered more than one person, please be sure to give everyone a copy of this receipt.
5. If someone did not register for the conference, can they walk in to the event?
Walk-Ins are welcome the morning of the conference if the seating capacity has not been reached. We strongly encourage everyone to register beforehand to secure their seat.
6. Once I register, can I go back into my registration and make any changes?
Yes, changes can be made by calling 203-386-9044.
7. After I register, should I expect further conference information? If so, when will it arrive?
After you register, you will receive a confirmation email. For complete conference information, please visit:lovct.org
8. If I registered for the conference, but am now unable to attend, who should I notify?
You can cancel by calling 203-386-9044.
9. How is seating determined?
Seating is set up on a first come, first serve basis.
10. I am in a wheelchair, will you have special seating for me?
Please call 203-386-9044 to make arrangements for special seating.
11. Is there reserved group seating?
No, seating is based on a first come first serve basis.
12. What is the minimum age requirement for this event?
13 years old and over.
13. Is childcare available?
Childcare is not available. Children and infants will not be allowed in the venue.
14. What happens if I forget to bring my registration proof ?
You will be considered “Walk In” and allowed to attend as long as there is seating available.
15. I know that I will be late to the conference, can I still attend?
As long as seats are available you can attend.
16. I would like to stay at the hotel for this conference. Is there a discounted rate for guests?
The host hotel for the conference is the Trumbull Marriott. There is a block of discounted rooms set aside for the conference that will be released on a first come, first serve basis. See the Conference Information page on the LOV website for complete details.
17. Are there any fees to attend the conference?
No. The conference is free however, we will be collecting a general offering to help offset the cost of the conference.
18. Will lunch be provided at the conference?
Lunch will be available for purchase.
19. Is there a dress code for the conference?
There is no specific dress code.
20. Are men allowed into the conference?
This is a women’s conference, no men are allowed, with the exception of volunteers and vendors..
21. Will transportation be provided to the conference?
Unfortunately we are unable to provide transportation.
22. Will you be collecting an offering?
Yes, we will be collecting a general offering in the morning and a second offering in the afternoon.