1. Can I register by phone?
Yes, please call 203.386.9044. The office will be open Tuesday through Thursday between 10am – 4pm.
2. When is the last day I can register for the conference?
Registration will continue until all spots are filled.
3. Do you have bulk or group registration?
The online form allows 12 registrations per form. Groups of 12 or more may register by calling the office at 203-386-9044 or sending an email to email@example.com.
4. Is there any way I can track my registration to be sure I completed the registration form correctly?
You will know that you have completed the form correctly if you received a confirmation number at the end of your registration process. If you are unsure of your confirmation number, you may call the office @ 203-386-9044. (Note: Your confirmation number is only used for tracking purposes.)
5. If someone did not register for the conference, can they still walk-in to the event?
Walk-Ins are welcome the morning of the conference.
6. Once I register, can I go back into my registration and make any changes?
Yes, changes can be made by calling 203-386-9044.
7. After I register, should I expect further conference information? If so, when will it arrive?
An informational letter and tickets will be mailed 4 to 6 weeks after registration.
8. If I registered for the conference, but am now unable to attend, who should I notify?
You can cancel by calling 203-386-9044.
9. Do the tickets represent where I am sitting?
No, they do not. Seating is set up on a first come, first serve basis.
10. I am in a wheelchair, will you have special seating for me?
Please call 203-386-9044 to make arrangements for special seating.
11. Is there reserved group seating?
No, seating is based on a first come first serve basis.
12. What is the minimum age requirement for this event?
13 years old and over.
13. Is childcare available?
Childcare is not available. Children and infants will not be allowed in the arena.
14. What happens if I forget my ticket to the conference?
A ticket is needed to enter the event. If tickets are still available on the day of the conference they will be available at the door
15. I know that I will be late to the conference, can I still attend?
As long as seats are available you can attend.
16. I would like to stay at the hotel for this conference. Is there a discounted rate for guests?
The host hotel for the conference is the Trumbull Marriott. There is a block of discounted rooms set aside for the conference that will be released on a first come, first serve basis. See the Conference Information page on the LOV website for complete details.
17. Are there any fees to attend the conference?
No. The conference is free however, we will be collecting a general offering to help offset the cost of the conference.
18. Will lunch be provided at the conference?
Lunch will be available for purchase.
19. Is there a dress code for the conference?
There is no specific dress code.
20. Are men allowed into the conference?
This is a women’s conference, no men are allowed.
21. Will transportation be provided to the conference?
Unfortunately we are unable to provide transportation.
22. Will you be collecting an offering?
Yes, we will be collecting a general offering in the morning and a second offering in the afternoon.